Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday Stash # 1

I went to my first TMQG group sew the other night at Thimble Pleasures, good times, good times...

  I needed to pick out sashing and binding fabrics for these:


My round one blocks from the Modify Tradition Quilt Along

Made from Moda 1974 by Urban Chiks 

Not the greatest picture but the only one I have of these together.

Anyway, I ended up purchashing some Moda Cross Weave, in a teal-ish color for the sashing. (Thank you ladies for your help!)

Which led to a subsequent purchase at the Fat Quarter Shop sale:


Fabric LOVE! Happy Mothers Day to me!


Mama's been a bad bad girl, this is last year's Mother's Day gift.  I still don't know what to do with these.


2 comments:

  1. Ok, first off...yay for getting on your round 1 quilt! Can't wait to see it!!

    and number 2..WHERE DID YOU FIND THE ARCADIA FABRIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN ON THE HUNT FOR YARDAGE FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER!!! I have a jelly roll and a honey bun and I honestly think Arcadia is my ALL TIME FAVORITE fabric.

    Oh wait...See, I got so excited when I saw the fabric, I didn't read the post clear enough!...last year's Mother's Day present!! Darn it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jen :( if I ever run across any I will let you know!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete