Saturday, November 6, 2010

More Destash

It's getting a little chilly outside to be taking so many photos on the front porch, but it really is the best lighting I have for taking fabric photos.  

I am getting ready to go outside and snap some more pictures for items to go up in my Etsy shop in the next few days.

Here is some of what I have left in my shop right now.






I am really trying to move things out of here to pay for the Juki TL-98Q that came in the mail yesterday!  

So far I have quilted on it using the walking foot.  I am loving the large harp space underneath.  

I hope I get to try some piecing or free-motion quilting on it later tonight.  

Next goal, to purchase a real sewing table to put the Juki in.  Sewing on the dining room table is just not cutting it!

Stay warm out there...

 ~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment