Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting Ready for Bunco

The ladies in my neighborhood play Bunco, good times, good times... 

This month is my turn to host so we have been cleaning.  

If you know me well, you know this is not my forte.  

I prefer to sew or watch Days of Our Lives or whatever other more important task needs doing ;)  

So anyway, I had to recover the kitchen chairs.  
 
Three yr. old and fabric covered kitchen chairs do not mix.

  
So I opted for this mix, Joel Dewberry covered in your Grandma's sexy vinyl.  

Much easier for cleanup!

Who's feet are that?

Well, clearance + disturbing = a must have.

Introducing, my new gnome pillow for the couch.


Is he giving us the thumbs up?



Or hitchhiking with a baby on his back...

Hmmmmm.....
~ Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment